Remote Workers are hard working individuals
who are disciplined in what they do
and have a fresh outlook on life.
This is why the City of Beckley is offering you $5,000 and more to come be a part of our community.
We are excited to welcome you, your family, and all of your talents!
What is “Remote Working?”
Do you work for an employer from home or from another location other than their traditional headquarters site? If you answered yes, then you are a remote worker. Remote working gives the employee the flexibility to perform their job duties from a remote office space.
*Remote work is not simply being self employed
- Option 1) $1,500 (first payment; month 1), $750 (month 6), $750 (month 12), $750 (month 18), $1,250 (Final Payment; month 24)
- Option 2) $2,000 (first payment; month 1), $500 (month 6), $750 (month 12), $500 (month 18), $1250 (Final Payment, month 24)
Free Outdoor Recreation
- Beckley’s Historic Black Knight: 18 holes of golf for two
- Daniel Vineyards: Self Guided Tour and Disc Golf
- Exhibition Coal Mine: 4 passes
- Lake Stephens: 2 water park day passes
- Mountaineer Discs: Free Disc
- Resort at Glade Springs
- River Expeditions: Whitewater Rafting Trip for two
- Youth Museum of Southern WV: one year family membership
Connection to Featured Realtors
- Old Colony Realtors
- Glade Springs Real Estate Company
- $2,000 Credit towards closing costs (mortgages over $100k)
- $1,250 credit towards closing costs (mortgages under $100k)
Free Co Working Space
Cozy work spaces, Wi-Fi, copier-scanner, complimentary coffee
- Beckley’s Historic Black Knight
- Outdoor Community Volunteering
- Networking Events